We’re pretty sure you’ll love your Forge® products however if you need to send it back to us for any reason, please see some info below
We try and make our online shopping experience as easy as possible, however we are sure you understand our need to uphold our store and company policies and T’s and C’s.
We offer a 30-day trial period for your Sunglasses, Goggles and Optics. You can, within 30 calendar days of receiving an item ordered from Forge® return any item for a full refund*
*item must be unused and in a saleable condition.
- Send an email to email@example.com specifying RETURN and your order number in the subject. In the email, make sure you include your Name, Order Number and your original delivery address - this will help the team identify your order right away.
- One of our Customer Service Team will be in touch, we aim to answer all enquiries within 24hrs.
- Once the return has been approved, we will provide you further details on how to proceed.
- Once received the item is checked back in by the team - we check over the item and assess any reported issues - i.e. for Warranty returns etc.
- Once checked-in, we will refund you using the same payment method you selected when you made your purchase - this normally takes a couple of days (up to 7 days dependent on your Bank). Or we will dispatch the replacement item if an exchange has been requested.
- We will let you know as soon as we have made the full refund.
It's extremely rare, however if you have been incorrectly refunded, or any other issues, please get in touch with our Customer Service as soon as possible and we will help you right away!
We will process the refund at our end within the timeframe above, however please note the Bank's timeframes and processing times may differ!
Once you decide to return any item you must not use it and must take good care of it while it remains in your possession.
Where possible, any labels or tags must remain intact and the item(s) should be returned in or with its original packaging, this will help our team process them quickly.
The item should be unused, in saleable condition & unwashed (clothing items are tested for detergent).
Please make sure you email us & receive confirmation from our team of return acceptance before sending any items back to us, or we won’t be able to process your return and refund, and will delay the process.
Once a return request is received, processed and accepted, a postage label will be emailed to you. Please attach this to the package and drop it in the post.
Once received by the warehouse team, the item will be checked back in before a refund is issued, this can take a day or two to process.
It is your responsibility to keep all return receipts, making a shipment by registered mail or by any other means necessary to enable a precise proof of the sending date.
We kindly recommend you to ask for your proof of posting certificate. You should retain this until you receive your refund. Regrettably we can only provide a refund for a lost return once we have been provided with a proof of postage certificate.
When do I get my refund?
Any refunds made by us will be made to the method of payment provided when you placed your order.